Map of Burundi Provinces
You can easily create a map of Burundi provinces using Mapline. The Republic of Burundi is located in East Africa. It shares borders with Rwanda, Tanzania, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The country’s capital is Bujumbura.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Burundi provinces. Burundi is divided into 18 provinces which are further divided into 117 communes and 2,638 hills. The 18th province that was added is Rumonge. It was created on March 26, 2015. It consists of 5 communes.
Steps to Create a Map of Burundi Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Burundi Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the provinces of Burundi! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Burundi provinces.