Map of Cameroon Regions
You can easily create a map of Cameroon regions using Mapline. The Republic of Cameroon is located in West Africa. It shares borders with Nigeria, Chad, Central African Republic, and Republic of the Congo.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Cameroon regions. Cameroon is divided into 10 semi-autonomous regions which are further divided into 58 divisions. The divisions are sub-divided into sub-divisions (arrondissements). Each region is headed by a governor appointed by the president of the country. The East is the largest region in size while the Far North is the most populous region having more than 3.1 million in population. The Centre Region has the most number of divisions (10).
Steps to Create a Map of Cameroon Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Cameroon Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Cameroon regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Cameroon regions.