Map of Central African Republic Prefectures
You can easily create a map of Central African Republic prefectures using Mapline. Central African Republic (CAR) is located in Central Africa. It shares borders with Chad, Sudan, South Sudan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, and Cameroon. The country covers around 620,000 square kilometers and has an estimated population of 4.7 million. CAR is rich in natural resources especially mineral deposits including cobalt, crude oil, gold, diamonds, hydro power, lumber, and uranium.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Central African Republic prefectures. CAR is divided into 16 prefectures. 2 of these are economic prefectures (Nana-Grébizi and Sangha-Mbaéré) and 1 is an autonomous commune (Bangui, the capital city). These prefectures are further divided into 71 sub-prefectures.
Steps to Create a Map of Central African Republic Prefectures
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Central African Republic Prefectures.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Central African Republic prefectures! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each prefecture just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Central African Republic prefectures.