Map of Central African Republic Prefectures
You can easily create a map of Central African Republic prefectures using Mapline. Central African Republic (CAR) is located in Central Africa. It shares borders with Chad, Sudan, South Sudan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, and Cameroon. The country covers around 620,000 square kilometers and has an estimated population of 4.7 million. CAR is rich in natural resources especially mineral deposits including cobalt, crude oil, gold, diamonds, hydro power, lumber, and uranium. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Central African Republic prefectures. CAR is divided into 16 prefectures. 2 of these are economic prefectures (Nana-Grébizi and Sangha-Mbaéré) and 1 is an autonomous commune (Bangui, the capital city). These prefectures are further divided into 71 sub-prefectures.
Steps to Create a Map of Central African Republic Prefectures
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Central African Republic Prefectures.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”