Map of Comoros Islands
You can easily create a map of Comoros islands using Mapline. The islands of Comoros are volcanic islands located off the south-east coast of Africa. Their neighboring countries are Mozambique and Madagascar. These islands cover a total area of 2,361 km². Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Comoros islands. The islands consist of Grande Comore, which is the largest and the main island; Anjouan and Mohéli, which are part of the Union of the Comoros; Grande-Terre, which is part of Mayotte French overseas department; Petite-Terre, which is the 2nd largest island in Mayotte; and The Glorioso Islands, which comprises the Grande Glorieuse, Île du Lys and 8 other small rock islets.
Steps to Create a Map of Comoros Islands
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Comoros Islands.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”