Map of Republic of the Congo Departments
You can easily create a map of Republic of the Congo departments using Mapline. The Republic of the Congo, also known as the Congo Republic, or Congo-Brazzaville, is a country located in Central Africa. It shares borders with Gabon, Cameroon, Central African Republic, and Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Republic of the Congo departments. The Republic of the Congo is divided into 12 departments which replaced the former administrative division of regions. The department of Likouala is the largest with 66,044 km2 in size area while Pointe-Noire is the smallest. In terms of population, Brazzaville Department is the most populous with approximately 1.3 million inhabitants while its size is only around 100 km2. The least populous in the Department of Sangha -with at least 85,000 inhabitants.
Steps to Create a Map of Republic of the Congo Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Republic of the Congo Departments” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Republic of the Congo departments! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Republic of the Congo departments.