Map of Cote d’Ivoire Districts
You can easily create a map of Cote d’Ivoire districts using Mapline. Cote d’Ivoire is located in West Africa. It’s capital, Yamoussoukro, is the country’s largest city. It serves as the political, administrative and autonomous district. Ivory Coast is the largest exporter of cocoa beans in the world. It is also the 4th largest exporter of goods, in sub-Saharan Africa.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Cote d’Ivoire districts. Ivory Coast is divided into 12 districts and 2 autonomous cities which function as a district. The districts are further divided into 31 regions and even sub-divided into 108 departments and 510 sub-prefectures.
Steps to Create a Map of Cote d’Ivoire Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Cote d’Ivoire Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Cote d’Ivoire districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Cote d’Ivoire districts.