When Cote d’Ivoire Regions Map is Needed – Go to Mapline
You can easily create a map of Cote d’Ivoire regions using Mapline. Known also as the Ivory Coast, the country is located in West Africa. It is the world’s largest producer of cocoa. Using Mapline, create Cote d’Ivoire regions map in just a couple of minutes. Cote d’Ivoire is divided into 31 regions. Of all the districts of the Ivory Coast, only 2 are not divided into regions. They are the Abidjan and Yamoussoukro autonomous districts. Regions are the 2nd level administrative divisions of Ivory Coast. Each region is further divided into 2 or more smaller subdivisions. Regions are responsible for planning and implementing programs to improve the cultural, economic, and social life of each region. They are also responsible for coordinating the activities of their departmental governments while implementing the projects of the national government.
Steps to Create a Map of Cote d’Ivoire Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Cote d’Ivoire Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”