Map of Democratic Republic of Congo Provinces
You can easily create a map of Democratic Republic of Congo Provinces (DRC) using Mapline. This Central African country has the size of less than 1/4 the size of USA. Before 1997, DRC was known as Zaire. It is the 2nd largest country in Africa by area and the 11th largest country in the world. DRC has a population of more than 75 million, making it the 4th most populated country in Africa.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Democratic Republic of Congo Provinces. There are 10 provinces and 1 city-province – Kinshasa – that made up the country. The provinces are further divided into 26 districts which in turn are sub-divided into communes.
Steps to Create a Map of Democratic Republic of Congo Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Democratic Republic of Congo Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”