Map of Democratic Republic of Congo Provinces
You can easily create a map of Democratic Republic of Congo Provinces (DRC) using Mapline. This Central African country has the size of less than 1/4 the size of USA. Before 1997, DRC was known as Zaire. It is the 2nd largest country in Africa by area and the 11th largest country in the world. DRC has a population of more than 75 million, making it the 4th most populated country in Africa.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Democratic Republic of Congo Provinces. There are 10 provinces and 1 city-province – Kinshasa – that made up the country. The provinces are further divided into 26 districts which in turn are sub-divided into communes.
Steps to Create a Map of Democratic Republic of Congo Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Democratic Republic of Congo Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Democratic Republic of Congo Provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Democratic Republic of Congo.