Map of Djibouti Regions
You can easily create a map of Djibouti regions using Mapline. Djibouti is located in the Horn of Africa, a peninsula found in the easternmost projection of the continent. Its neighboring countries are Eritrea, Ethiopia, and Somalia. The country covers around 23,200 km2 land area with more than 810,000 in population. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Djibouti regions. Djibouti is divided into 5 regions and 1 city. They are further divided into 11 districts. Dikhil Region is the largest in terms of size while Djibouti Region, the smallest in size, is the most populated having more than 530,000 in population.
Steps to Create a Map of Djibouti Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Djibouti Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”