Governorates of Egypt Map
You can easily create a Governorates of Egypt map using Mapline. Egypt is a country located in North Africa. having a long and rich history, it is considered to be the cradle of civilization. The country lead the way to the developments of modern agriculture, writing, and urbanization. Egypt is also the most populous country in North Africa and the 3rd in the whole continent.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Governorates of Egypt map. Egypt is divided into 27 governorates. For years, the number of governorates was changing, the latest one took place on April 2011. The governorate of Helwan was divided into 2 other governorates – Giza and Cairo.
Steps to Create a Governorates of Egypt Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Egypt Governorates.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Governorates of Egypt map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each governorate just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Governorates of Egypt map.