Map of Ethiopia Districts
You can easily create a map of Ethiopia Districts using Mapline. Ethiopia is considered the most populous landlocked country in the world and the 2nd most populous nation in Africa. Districts are the 3rd level administrative division in Ethiopia, next to Regions and Zones. A district is composed of small wards or neighborhood associations. It serves as an electoral district used in local government elections. In Ethiopia, districts are called “kebele” meaning “neighborhood.”Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Ethiopia Districts. There are currently 670 rural districts and 100 urban districts in Ethiopia. You can create a map of Ethiopian districts by regions or individually.
Steps to Create a Map of Ethiopia Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Ethiopia Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”