Map of Ethiopia States
You can easily create a map of Ethiopia States using Mapline. As Africa’s oldest independent country, the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia is divided into 9 regional states and 2 chartered cities which also perform as states. These states are self-administered. The division of states are based on ethnic territories.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Ethiopia States. You may want to create a map showing all the states or the chartered cities, or all regional states.
Steps to Create a Map of Ethiopia States
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Ethiopia States.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Ethiopia States! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Ethiopia States.