Map of Ethiopia States
You can easily create a map of Ethiopia States using Mapline. As Africa’s oldest independent country, the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia is divided into 9 regional states and 2 chartered cities which also perform as states. These states are self-administered. The division of states are based on ethnic territories.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Ethiopia States. You may want to create a map showing all the states or the chartered cities, or all regional states.
Steps to Create a Map of Ethiopia States
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Ethiopia States.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”