Map of Ethiopia Zones
You can easily create a map of Ethiopia Zones using Mapline. Ethiopia is the 2nd most populous country in the African continent, having more than 86.5 million in population. In 1996, the federal government came up with a new administrative divisions which are ethnically based.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Ethiopia Zones. The 9 regional states of Ethiopia and 2 chartered cities (Addis Ababa and Dire Dawa) are divided into 68 zones which in turn are sub-divided into 529 districts. From 2005-2007, Ethiopia’s Central Statistical Agency provides different numbers of zones per region. Harari Region has the least number of zone (1) while Oramia Region has the most number of zones (20).
Steps to Create a Map of Ethiopia Zones
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Ethiopia Zones.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Ethiopia Zones! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each zone just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Ethiopia Zones.