Map of Gabon Provinces
You can easily create a map of Gabon provinces using Mapline. Gabon is located in Central Africa. It shares borders with Guinea, Cameroon, and the Republic of the Congo. The country’s population is around 1.5 million. Estuaire, a province in Gabon, has 6 departments including the nation’s capital and largest city – Libreville. The provinces of Nyanga and Ogooué-Ivindo are considered the largest, least populated and developed among all the provinces.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Gabon provinces. Gabon is divided into 9 provinces, which are further subdivided into 50 departments. Departments are divided into prefects and sub-prefects. The provinces are Estuaire, Haut-Ogooué, Moyen-Ogooué, Ngounié, Nyanga, Ogooué-Ivindo, Ogooué-Lolo, Ogooué-Maritime, and Woleu-Ntem.
Steps to Create a Map of Gabon Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Gabon Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Gabon provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Gabon provinces.