Map of Ghana Regions
You can easily create a map of Ghana regions using Mapline. Ghana (meaning “Warrior King”) is located in West Africa. It shares borders with the Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Togo and Guinea. It has a population of approximately 27 million. The country’s economy is the 9th largest on the African continent. Ghana is one of the major producers of petroleum and natural gas in Africa. It is also one of the world’s major producers of gold and diamond.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Ghana regions. Ghana is made up of 4 terrestrial plains which are divided into 10 regions and further divided into 6 metropolitan and 55 municipal assemblies. There are 212 districts forming these assemblies.
Steps to Create a Map of Ghana Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Ghana Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Ghana regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Ghana regions.