Map of Guinea Regions
You can easily create a map of Guinea regions using Mapline. Guinea is located in West Africa. It has a population of approximately 10.5 million and a total land area covering 245,860 square kilometers. Its economy depends largely on agriculture and mineral production as it has rich deposits of gold and diamond. Guinea is the 2nd largest producer of bauxite in the world.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Guinea regions. Guinea is divided into 8 regions which in turn are further divided into 33 prefectures. Conakry, Guinea’s capital, functions as a special zone. It is the most populated region.
Steps to Create a Map of Guinea Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Guinea Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the regions of Guinea! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Guinea regions.