Map of Lesotho Districts
You can easily create a map of Lesotho districts using Mapline. Lesotho is a landlocked country located in South Africa. Its area size is more than 30,000 km2 in size and has a population of over 2 million. The country’s capital is Maseru. It is also the largest city.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Lesotho districts. Lesotho is divided into 10 districts which are further divided into 80 constituencies. Constituencies consist of 129 local community councils. Maseru District is the largest district and has the most number of electoral constituencies (18).
Steps to Create a Map of Lesotho Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Lesotho Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Lesotho districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Lesotho districts.