Map of Liberia Counties
You can easily create a map of Liberia counties using Mapline. Liberia is a country on the West African coast. Known as the “Land of the Free,” it is the only African republic that gained its independence without revolt from any other countries. Its neighboring countries are Guinea, Ivory Coast, and Sierra Leone.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Liberia counties. Liberia is divided into 15 counties which are subdivided into 90 districts. The districts are further subdivided into clans. Some information about the counties in Liberia:
- The oldest counties are Grand Bassa and Montserrado.
- The newest county is Gbarpolu.
- The largest county is Nimba.
- The smallest county is Montserrado. It is also the most populous county.
Steps to Create a Map of Liberia Counties
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Liberia Counties.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Liberia Counties! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each county just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Liberia counties.