Map of Libya Districts
You can easily create a map of Libya districts using Mapline. Libya is a country located in the North African Region. Its neighboring countries are Egypt, Sudan, Chad, Niger, Algeria and Tunisia. It has an area of around 1.8 million square kilometres, making it the 4th largest country in Africa, and the world’s 16th largest country.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Libya districts. Libya is divided into 22 districts. Tripoli District is the most populous with 882,926 in population while the district of Al Wahat is the least populous. Kufra District is the largest in size while Tripoli is the smallest district.
Steps to Create a Map of Libya Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Libya Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”