Map of Libya Districts
You can easily create a map of Libya districts using Mapline. Libya is a country located in the North African Region. Its neighboring countries are Egypt, Sudan, Chad, Niger, Algeria and Tunisia. It has an area of around 1.8 million square kilometres, making it the 4th largest country in Africa, and the world’s 16th largest country.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Libya districts. Libya is divided into 22 districts. Tripoli District is the most populous with 882,926 in population while the district of Al Wahat is the least populous. Kufra District is the largest in size while Tripoli is the smallest district.
Steps to Create a Map of Libya Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Libya Districts” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all districts of Libya ! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Libya districts.