Map of Libya Districts
You can easily create a map of Libya districts using Mapline. Libya is a country located in the North African Region. Its neighboring countries are Egypt, Sudan, Chad, Niger, Algeria and Tunisia. It has an area of around 1.8 million square kilometres, making it the 4th largest country in Africa, and the world’s 16th largest country.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Libya districts. Libya is divided into 22 districts. Tripoli District is the most populous with 882,926 in population while the district of Al Wahat is the least populous. Kufra District is the largest in size while Tripoli is the smallest district.
Steps to Create a Map of Libya Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Libya Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all districts of Libya ! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Libya districts.