Map of Madagascar Provinces
You can easily create a map of Madagascar provinces using Mapline. Formerly known as Malagasy Republic, Madagascar is an island country located in the western Indian Ocean near the coast of Southeast Africa. It is comprised by a number of small peripheral islands and the island of Madagascar, considered to be the 4th largest island in the world. The key elements of the country’s development strategy are agriculture and ecotourism.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Madagascar provinces. Madagascar is divided into 6 provinces, which in turn are further divided into 22 regions. Regions are even sub-divided into 119 districts, 1,579 communes, and 17,485 fokontany.
Steps to Create a Map of Madagascar Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Madagascar Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the provinces of Madagascar ! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Madagascar provinces.