Map of Malawi Districts
You can easily create a map of Malawi Districts using Mapline. Formerly known as “Nyasaland,” this African country shares its borders with Zambia, Tanzania and Mozambique. It is one of the smallest countries in Africa. When Malawi gained its independence in 1964, it changed its name to “Malawi” derived from the word “Maravi” meaning “flames.” Agriculture is the main source of living followed by industry and services sectors. The main agricultural products are cotton, corn, potatoes, sugarcane, tea, and tobacco.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Malawi Districts. Malawi consists of 3 regions (Central, Northern, and Southern Regions) divided into 28 districts. Each district is headed by its respective District Commissioner.
Steps to Create a Map of Malawi Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Malawi Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”