Map of Mali Regions
You can easily create a map of Mali regions using Mapline. Mali is located in West Africa. It is the 8th largest country in the African continent. Compared to other land areas, Mali is said to have been a little less than twice the size of Texas state in the US. Agriculture is the country’s major industry, followed by gold mining and export. Cotton is its largest crop export. The country also produces corn, millet, rice, tobacco, tree crops, and vegetables and export them to neighboring countries.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Mali regions! Mali has 8 regions and 1 capital district. The regions are further divided into 49 cercles which refers to the 2nd level administrative unit. The cercles and the capital district are divided into 703 communes.
Steps to Create a Map of Mali Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Mali Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Mali regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Mali regions.