Map of Mozambique Districts
You can easily create a map of Mozambique Districts using Mapline. Mozambique is a Southeast African country which shares borders with Malawi, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe. It is made up of 10 provinces and 1 capital city (Maputo) with provincial status. Agriculture is the major economy in the country. Other industries that show great potentials for growth include aluminium, chemical manufacturing, food and beverages, and petroleum production.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Mozambique Districts. There are 128 districts making up the provinces of Mozambique. The districts are further divided into 405 administrative posts and localities. In 1998, 53 municipalities have been added in the administrative divisions of Mozambique.
Steps to Create a map of Mozambique Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Mozambique Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Mozambique Districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Mozambique Districts.