Map of Namibia Regions
You can easily create a map of Namibia regions using Mapline. The Republic of Namibia is a country located in Southern Africa. It shares borders with Zambia, Angola, Botswana, and South Africa. With a population of 2.1 million people, Namibia is considered as one of the least densely populated countries in the world. Its major economy include agriculture, herding, mining industry, and tourism. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Namibia regions. Namibia is divided into 14 regions which are further divided into 121 constituencies. ǁKaras Region is the largest in size while Oshana is the smallest. Khomas Region is the most populous while Omaheke Region is the least populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Namibia Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Namibia Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”