Map of Niger Regions
You can easily create a map of Niger regions using Mapline. Niger is a country located in Western Africa. Its neighboring countries are Libya, Chad, Nigeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mali and Algeria. With a land area of almost 1,270,000 km2, Niger is the largest country in West Africa. Its major economy include livestock, subsistence crops, and uranium deposits. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Niger regions. Niger is divided into 7 regions and 1 capital district. Regions are further divided into 36 departments. Departments are still divided into different types of communes. The 265 communes are differentiated by urban communes which are typed as subdivisions of major cities, and rural communes which are located in populated areas and administrative posts. Rural communes include villages and settlements, while urban communes are split into small quarters.
Steps to Create a Map of Niger Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Niger Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”