Map of Nigeria States
You can easily create a map of Nigeria States using Mapline. Known as the “Giant of Africa” because of its booming economy and growing population, Nigeria ranks the 7th most populous country in the world and the 20th in the list of countries with the largest economy. The country is more than 3x times the size of Italy.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Nigeria States. Nigeria is made up of 36 states plus the Federal Capital Territory. The states are further divided into 774 Local Government Areas.
Steps to Create a Map of Nigeria States
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Nigeria States.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Nigeria States! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Nigeria States.