Map of Rwanda Provinces
You can easily create a map of Rwanda provinces using Mapline. Rwanda is a country located in central and east Africa. With its total area of 26,338 km2, it is one of the smallest countries in African mainland. Its neighboring countries are Burundi, Tanzania, Uganda, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Rwanda provinces. Rwanda is divided into 5 provinces which are further divided into 30 districts and sub-divided into municipalities. Provinces’ main responsibility is to make sure that national policies are implemented by the constituents.
Steps to Create a Map of Rwanda Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Rwanda Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Rwanda provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Rwanda provinces.