Map of Rwanda Provinces
You can easily create a map of Rwanda provinces using Mapline. Rwanda is a country located in central and east Africa. With its total area of 26,338 km2, it is one of the smallest countries in African mainland. Its neighboring countries are Burundi, Tanzania, Uganda, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Rwanda provinces. Rwanda is divided into 5 provinces which are further divided into 30 districts and sub-divided into municipalities. Provinces’ main responsibility is to make sure that national policies are implemented by the constituents.
Steps to Create a Map of Rwanda Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Rwanda Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Rwanda provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Rwanda provinces.