Map of Senegal Regions
You can easily create a map of Senegal regions using Mapline. Senegal (literally means “Our Boat”) is a country located in West Africa. It owes its name to the Sénégal River, which borders the land area of approximately 197,000 km2 to the east and north. The country is the home of some 13 million people. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Senegal regions. Senegal is divided into 14 regions which in turn are further divided into 45 departements, 103 communes and 320 rural communities. Tambacounda is the largest region in size. Dakar, although the smallest region with only 547 km2, it is the most populous with over 3 million in population.
Steps to Create a Map of Senegal Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Senegal Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”