Map of Sierra Leone Districts
You can easily create a map of Sierra Leone districts using Mapline. Sierra Leone, a country located in West Africa, has a land area that is slightly smaller than that of the US state of South Carolina. The country is rich in substantial minerals especially diamond. It shares its borders with Guinea and Liberia. The country is divided into 4 regions:
- Northern Province
- Eastern Province
- Southern Province
- Western Area
Steps to Create a Map of Sierra Leone Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Sierra Leone Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”