Map of Somalia Regions
You can easily create a map of Somalia regions using Mapline. Somalia is located in Eastern Africa. It nestled between borders of neighboring countries Ethiopia and Kenya. Its land area is around 5 times the state of Alabama or a little bit smaller than the state of Texas in the US. The country’s most important sector is agriculture followed by livestock, telecommunications and money transfers. Somalia is also rich in natural gas and important minerals including copper, uranium, iron ore, and tin.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Somalia regions. Somalia consists of 18 regions which in turn are sub- divided into 90 districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Somalia Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Somalia Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the regions of Somalia! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Somalia regions.