Map of South Africa Districts
You can easily create a map of South Africa districts using Mapline. South Africa is the southernmost country in Africa. Its neighboring countries are Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia, and Zimbabwe. There are 9 provinces that made up South Africa which are divided into 52 districts. These districts are divided into 2 types – the metropolitan (which has 8 districts) and district municipalities (44 districts). Districts are 2nd level administrative division of the country after provinces. They shoulder certain responsible including:
- Arterial roads
- Bulk supply of utilities
- Development planning
- Public transport
Steps to Create a Map of South Africa Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “South Africa Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”