Map of South Africa Districts
You can easily create a map of South Africa districts using Mapline. South Africa is the southernmost country in Africa. Its neighboring countries are Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia, and Zimbabwe. There are 9 provinces that made up South Africa which are divided into 52 districts. These districts are divided into 2 types – the metropolitan (which has 8 districts) and district municipalities (44 districts). Districts are 2nd level administrative division of the country after provinces. They shoulder certain responsible including:
- Arterial roads
- Bulk supply of utilities
- Development planning
- Public transport
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of South Africa districts. Districts are further divided into local municipalities.
Steps to Create a Map of South Africa Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “South Africa Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of South Africa districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of South Africa districts.