Map of South African Provinces
Steps to Download a South African Provinces MapYou can easily create a map of South African provinces using Mapline. The Republic of South Africa is located in the southernmost part of Africa. The country is newly industrialized having an upper-middle income economy. Its economy is the 2nd largest in the continent and ranks 34th in the world.
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “South Africa Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
Analyzing Your Map of South AfricaThe Republic of South Africa is in the southernmost part of Africa. The newly industrialized country has an upper-middle income economy. Its economy is the second largest on the continent and ranks 34th in the world. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of South African provinces. South Africa has nine provinces:
- Eastern Cape
- Free State
- North West
- Northern Cape
- Western Cape