Map of Sudan States
You can easily create a map of Sudan States using Mapline. Sudan is a country located in Africa. Its neighboring countries are Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Central African Republic, Chad and Libya. The country is divided in half by the Nile River. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Sudan States. Sudan is divided into 18 states which in turn are further divided into 133 districts. The state of South Darfur has the most number of districts (9) while the state of Sennar has the least number (3). Aside from states and districts, there are also regional administrations created by peace agreement councils between the central government and rebel groups.
Steps to Create a Map of Sudan States
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Sudan States.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”