Map of Sudan States
You can easily create a map of Sudan States using Mapline. Sudan is a country located in Africa. Its neighboring countries are Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Central African Republic, Chad and Libya. The country is divided in half by the Nile River.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Sudan States. Sudan is divided into 18 states which in turn are further divided into 133 districts. The state of South Darfur has the most number of districts (9) while the state of Sennar has the least number (3). Aside from states and districts, there are also regional administrations created by peace agreement councils between the central government and rebel groups.
Steps to Create a Map of Sudan States
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Sudan States” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Sudan States! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Sudan States.