Map of Swaziland Regions
You can easily create a map of Swaziland regions using Mapline. Swaziland is a country located in Southern Africa. Its neighbouring countries are Mozambique and South Africa. The country is said to be one of the smallest countries in Africa. Lubombo Region is the largest is size while the region of Manzini is the most populated. Swaziland’s economy depends in agriculture, forestry and mining. The country is the 4th largest producer of sugar in Africa.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Swaziland regions. Swaziland is divided into 4 regions which in turn are divided into 55 “tinkhundla” (smaller than a district) and even smaller “imiphakatsi” (local community).
Steps to Create a Map of Swaziland Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Swaziland Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Swaziland regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Swaziland regions.