Map of Togo Regions
You can easily create a map of Togo regions using Mapline. Togo is a country located in West Africa. Its neighboring countries are Ghana, Benin, and Burkina Faso. With a total land area of 57,000 km2, Togo is one of the smallest countries in Africa. Its total population is around 7.5 million.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Togo regions. Togo is divided into 5 regions, which in turn are further divided into 30 prefectures and 1 commune. The regions are: Centrale, Kara, Maritime, Plateaux and Savanes. The region of Plateaux is the largest region (16,975 km2 area) while Maritime Regions is the most populous ( 2,599,955 population).
Steps to Create a Map of Togo Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Togo Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Togo regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Togo regions.