Map of Togo Regions
You can easily create a map of Togo regions using Mapline. Togo is a country located in West Africa. Its neighboring countries are Ghana, Benin, and Burkina Faso. With a total land area of 57,000 km2, Togo is one of the smallest countries in Africa. Its total population is around 7.5 million. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Togo regions. Togo is divided into 5 regions, which in turn are further divided into 30 prefectures and 1 commune. The regions are: Centrale, Kara, Maritime, Plateaux and Savanes. The region of Plateaux is the largest region (16,975 km2 area) while Maritime Regions is the most populous ( 2,599,955 population).
Steps to Create a Map of Togo Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Togo Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”