Map of Tunisia Governorates
You can easily create a map of Tunisia governorates using Mapline. Tunisia is a country located in Africa. Its neighboring countries are Algeria and Libya. It covers 165,000 km2 area and a population of around 10.8 million.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Tunisia governorates. Tunisia is divided into 24 governorates, which in turn are further divided into 264 delegations or districts, and sub-divided into municipalities and sectors. Tataouine is the largest governorate by area size (38,889 km2) while Tunis is the smallest (288 km2) but the most populous, being the capital of the country. Meanwhile, the governorate of Tozeur is the least populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Tunisia Governorates
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange button “New.”
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “Tunisia Governorates.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the governorates of Tunisia! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each governorate just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Tunisia governorates.