Map of Uganda Regions
You can easily create a map of Uganda regions using Mapline. There are 4 regions that made up the Republic of Uganda:
- Central – contains 24 districts and occupies 27% of the country’s population.
- Eastern – contains 32 districts and occupies 25% of the population.
- Northern – contains 30 districts and occupies 22% of the population.
- Western – contains 26 districts and occupies 26% of the population
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Uganda regions. The regions are in further divided into 111 districts and 1 capital city (City of Kampala).
Steps to Create a Map of Uganda Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange button “New.”
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “Uganda Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the regions of Uganda! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Uganda regions.