Map of Uganda Regions
You can easily create a map of Uganda regions using Mapline. There are 4 regions that made up the Republic of Uganda:
- Central – contains 24 districts and occupies 27% of the country’s population.
- Eastern – contains 32 districts and occupies 25% of the population.
- Northern – contains 30 districts and occupies 22% of the population.
- Western – contains 26 districts and occupies 26% of the population
Steps to Create a Map of Uganda Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Uganda Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”