Sub-regions of Uganda Map
You can easily create a sub-regions of Uganda map using Mapline. The government of Uganda developed a process of further dividing the regions into sub-regions for decentralization purposes. This aids in the equal distributions of resources not only to chief towns but to the remainder of each region as well.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a sub-regions of Uganda map. Other territories to map Uganda country are available like Uganda Regions and Uganda Districts.
Steps to Create a Sub-regions of Uganda Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Uganda Sub Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a sub-regions of Uganda map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each sub-region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a sub-regions of Uganda map.