Map of Zambia Provinces
You can easily create a map of Zambia provinces using Mapline. Zambia is made up of 10 provinces. These are:
- Central – divided into 11 districts, home of national parks and wildlife areas like Blue Lagoon National Park
- Copperbelt – divided into 10 districts, known for copper-mining
- Eastern – divided into 9 districts and home of around 7% of the country’s population
- Luapula – divided into 11 districts where fishing is the major economy
- Lusaka – divided into 8 districts, home of Lusaka National Park
- Muchinga – divided into 7 districts, home of 3 National Parks
- Northern – divided into 9 districts, believed to be the province with the highest population growth rate
- North-Western – divided into 9 districts and the most sparsely populated province
- Southern – divided into 13 districts. It is where the only source of fossil fuel in the country is located
- Western – divided into 16 districts. It is where water sports and fishing are the main tourist attraction
Steps to Create a Map of Zambia Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange button “New.”
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “Zambia Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Zambia provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Zambia provinces.