Map of Zambia Provinces
How to Build a Map with 10 Zambia Provinces
You can easily create a map of Zambia provinces using Mapline. Zambia, a unitary state, is divided into 10 provinces that are further divided into districts. The Western province is the largest (48,798 sq. mi) and Lusaka is the smallest (8,454 sq. mi.). By visually representing these provinces in Zambia on a map, you can overlay your geographical data for more efficient analyses. A map of Zambia showing provinces provides you a foundation where you can dive deep into regional trends and patterns. Explore our maps of Africa or learn more about provinces in Zambia below, including:
- Central – divided into 11 districts, home of national parks and wildlife areas like Blue Lagoon National Park
- Copperbelt – divided into 10 districts, known for copper-mining
- Eastern – divided into 9 districts and home of around 7% of the country’s population
- Luapula – divided into 11 districts where fishing is the major economy
- Lusaka – divided into 8 districts, home of Lusaka National Park
- Muchinga – divided into 7 districts, home of 3 National Parks
- Northern – divided into 9 districts, believed to be the province with the highest population growth rate
- North-Western – divided into 9 districts and the most sparsely populated province
- Southern – divided into 13 districts. It is where the only source of fossil fuel in the country is located
- Western – divided into 16 districts. It is where water sports and fishing are the main tourist attraction
Steps to Create a Map of Zambia Provinces
Map making is easy with Mapline—whether you’re planning a business trip to Zambia or overlaying insights about demographics and sales territories. To create a map of Zambia showing provinces, follow these simple steps:
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange button “New.”
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “Zambia Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Zambia provinces! Ready to create your own Zambia province map? Find information about our individual, team, API and custom plans to get started today.
Explore Other Mapping Features
Want to know what else you can do when you create a map of Zambia showing provinces? Check out our other features:
- Create a Map from Excel Data
- Share a Map
- Embed a Map
- Show Labels on Pins
- Customize Map Pin Icons
- Group Pins with Segments
- Heat Map Territories
- Generate Dot Density Maps