Map of Zimbabwe Provinces
You can easily create a map of Zimbabwe provinces using Mapline. Zimbabwe is a landlocked country located in Southern Africa. Its neighboring countries are South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, and Mozambique. An ethnically diverse country, it has an estimated population of 13 million people using 16 official languages.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Zimbabwe provinces. Zimbabwe is divided into 8 provinces and 2 cities which also function as provinces. Harare, the country’s capital, is one of the smallest province but the most populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Zimbabwe Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Zimbabwe Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”