Map of Zimbabwe Provinces
You can easily create a map of Zimbabwe provinces using Mapline. Zimbabwe is a landlocked country located in Southern Africa. Its neighboring countries are South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, and Mozambique. An ethnically diverse country, it has an estimated population of 13 million people using 16 official languages.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Zimbabwe provinces. Zimbabwe is divided into 8 provinces and 2 cities which also function as provinces. Harare, the country’s capital, is one of the smallest province but the most populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Zimbabwe Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Zimbabwe Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all provinces of Zimbabwe! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Zimbabwe provinces.