Map of Armenian Provinces
You can easily create a map of Armenian provinces using Mapline. The Republic of Armenia can be found in Western Asia. It shares borders with Turkey, Georgia and Iran. Armenia has 10 provinces and 915 communities. Communities are divided into 49 urban and 866 rural communities.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Armenian provinces. Armenia is divided into 10 provinces which are headed by appointed governors. Yerevan, the country’s capital, performs both as a province and as a community. Having a special administrative power, Yerevan city is divided into 12 semi-autonomous districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Armenian Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Armenia Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Armenian provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Armenian provinces.