Map of Azerbaijan Districts
You can easily create a map of Azerbaijan districts using Mapline. Azerbaijan is a country located in Transcaucasian region. Its neighboring countries are Russia, Georgia, Armenia, and Iran. The exclave of Nakhchivan which is an island part of the country, has a short border with Turkey.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Azerbaijan districts. Azerbaijan is divided into 59 districts which are further divided into municipalities. Moreover, subdivisions include 11 cities, and 1 autonomous republic which contains 7 districts and 1 city.
Steps to Create a Map of Azerbaijan Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.”
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Azerbaijan Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all districts of Azerbaijan! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Azerbaijan districts.