Bangladesh Districts Map
You can easily create a Bangladesh Districts map using Mapline! Bangladesh is a South Asian country that has a market-based mixed economy. It is made up of 64 districts, or zila. The districts are divided even more into smaller geographical units called sub-districts. Currently, there are 493 sub-districts in Bangladesh.
Because of its fertile soil, Bangladesh is noted as an agriculture country. In fact, majority of its population earn their living from agriculture. Some of its most notable produce are:
- Tropical fruits
Using Mapline, create a Bangladesh Districts map.
Steps to Create a Bangladesh Districts Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Bangladesh Districts” (Choose either Barisal or Chittagong).
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the districts in Bangladesh! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Bangladesh Districts map.