Bangladesh Districts Map
You can easily create a Bangladesh Districts map using Mapline! Bangladesh is a South Asian country that has a market-based mixed economy. It is made up of 64 districts, or zila. The districts are divided even more into smaller geographical units called sub-districts. Currently, there are 493 sub-districts in Bangladesh. Because of its fertile soil, Bangladesh is noted as an agriculture country. In fact, majority of its population earn their living from agriculture. Some of its most notable produce are:
- Tropical fruits
Steps to Create a Bangladesh Districts Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Bangladesh Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”