Bangladesh Divisions Map
You can easily create a Bangladesh Divisions map using Mapline! Bangladesh is a tropical country found in South Asia. It has a total land area of 130, 170 sq.km. – a little smaller than the state of Iowa in the United States. Bangladesh is divided into 8 divisions. Division names are after the names of the major cities within jurisdictions. Each division is further divided into districts called Upazilas. There are currently 64 Districts in Bangladesh run by a Deputy Commissioner.
Using Mapline, create a Bangladesh Divisions map. You can create a map showing all the 8 divisions or you can map each division:
Steps to Create a Bangladesh Divisions Map
- Create a Mapline and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Bangladesh Divisions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Bangladesh Divisions map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each division just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Bangladesh Divisions map.