Build Your Map of Bangladesh
Steps to Download a Division Map of Bangladesh
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Bangladesh Divisions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
Analyzing Your Map of BangladeshBangladesh is a tropical country in South Asia. It has a total land area of 130,170 sq.km. – a little smaller than the state of Iowa in the United States. Bangladesh is divided into eight divisions. Divisions are named after the major cities within jurisdictions. Each division is further divided into districts called Upazilas. There are currently 64 districts in Bangladesh run by a deputy commissioner.
Using Mapline, create a Bangladesh divisions map. You can create a map showing all the eight divisions or you can map each division, including: