Build Your Map of Bangladesh
Steps to Download a Division Map of Bangladesh
- Create a Mapline and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Bangladesh Divisions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Bangladesh map with 64 districts. Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Then, get summary information about the locations inside each division just by clicking on them. Learn more about our individual, team, API and custom plans to get started today.
Analyzing Your Map of Bangladesh
Bangladesh is a tropical country in South Asia. It has a total land area of 130,170 sq.km. – a little smaller than the state of Iowa in the United States. Bangladesh is divided into eight divisions. Divisions are named after the major cities within jurisdictions. Each division is further divided into districts called Upazilas. There are currently 64 districts in Bangladesh run by a deputy commissioner.
Using Mapline, create a Bangladesh divisions map. You can create a map showing all the eight divisions or you can map each division, including:
Mapline’s tools help you explore your business in the real world—not confined within columns and rows on an Excel spreadsheet. With a better view of your data, you can dive deep into demographic trends, customer locations, shipping and delivery routes and much more. Simply overlay Excel data on your map of Bangladesh to begin uncovering new insights.
Explore Our Mapping Features
Want to know what else you can do beyond creating your division map of Bangladesh? Check out our other features: