Bhutan Districts Map
You can easily create a Bhutan districts map using Mapline. The Kingdom of Bhutan is located in South Asia. It shares borders with China, India and Nepal. Thimpu is the country’s capital and the largest city.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Bhutan districts map. Bhutan is divided into 20 districts which are further divided into villages and towns. Each district is administered by a council called the “Dzongkhak Tshokdu.” The district of Wangdue Phodrang is the largest in terms of area size while Thimphu District is the most populated with more than 98,000 in population. The district of Pemagatshel has the most number of towns (7) while the districts of Samtse and Thimphu have the most number of villages (16 each).
Steps to Create a Bhutan Districts Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Bhutan Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Bhutan districts map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Bhutan districts map.