Map of Cambodia Provinces
You can easily create a map of Cambodia Provinces using Mapline! Cambodia is a country located in Southeast Asia. It has one of Asia’s fastest growing economies. Although agriculture remains to be a major economic sector, other sectors contribute to the country’s economic growth such as:
Using Mapline, create a map of Cambodia Provinces. Cambodia is divided into 25 provinces. Phnom Penh, although not a province but the country’s capital, has a special administrative area. It functions with the same level as the other provinces. Hence, it is added as the 25th province. Most of the provinces are named after their respective capital cities.
Steps to Create a Map of Cambodia Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Cambodia Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the provinces of Cambodia! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Cambodia Provinces.