Map of China Provinces
You can easily create a map of China Provinces using Mapline. Known as the most populous country, the People’s Republic of China is located in East Asia. A province is the 2nd highest level of Chinese administrative division. China administers 33 provincial-level divisions which include:
- 22 Provinces – A province is headed by a provincial secretary and led by its committee.
- 5 Autonomous Regions – An autonomous region has more legislative rights. It is headed by a governor appointed from a minority ethnic group.
- 4 Municipalities – A municipality has a higher level compared to city and performs the status of a province.
- 2 Special Administrative Regions (SARs) – Special Administrative Regions are headed by a chief executive.
Steps to Create a Map of China Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “China Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”