Map of China Provinces
You can easily create a map of China Provinces using Mapline. Known as the most populous country, the People’s Republic of China is located in East Asia. A province is the 2nd highest level of Chinese administrative division. China administers 33 provincial-level divisions which include:
- 22 Provinces – A province is headed by a provincial secretary and led by its committee.
- 5 Autonomous Regions – An autonomous region has more legislative rights. It is headed by a governor appointed from a minority ethnic group.
- 4 Municipalities – A municipality has a higher level compared to city and performs the status of a province.
- 2 Special Administrative Regions (SARs) – Special Administrative Regions are headed by a chief executive.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of China Provinces.
Steps to Create a Map of China Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “China Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of China Provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of China Provinces.