Map of Georgia Regions
You can easily create a map of Georgia regions using Mapline. Georgia is located in Eurasia and shares borders with Russia, Turkey and Armenia. Georgia rely on its rich soil for its major economy. The country consists of 76 municipalities which are grouped together to form regions. A region’s function is primarily to provide seamless communication to its municipalities. Regions are headed by a governor – a state commissioner appointed by the Prime Minister.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Georgia regions. Georgia is divided into 9 regions, 2 autonomous republics, and 1 city – Tbilisi, the nation’s capital. These regions are further divided into 64 communities and 69 districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Georgia Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Georgia Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Georgia regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Georgia regions.