Districts of India Map
You can easily create Districts of India map using Mapline. India is located in South Asia. It is the 7th largest country by area and the 2nd most populous country all over the world. Districts are 2nd level administrative division next to a state or territory. They are subdivided into sub-divisions. The largest district by area is Kutch located in the state of Gujaray while the smallest is Mahe in Puducherry state. Using Mapline, you can easily create Districts of India map. There are 676 districts in India.
Steps to Create Districts of India map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “India Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”