Provinces of Indonesia Map
You can easily create a Provinces of Indonesia map using Mapline. Indonesia is located in Southeast Asia and Oceania. It has the most number of islands (more than 14,000 islands) thus considered to be the largest island country in the world. Its neighboring countries are Papua New Guinea, East Timor, and Malaysian Borneo. Using Mapline, you can easily create a provinces of Indonesia map. Indonesia is divided into 34 provinces. 5 of these provinces have Special Administrative status. They are also further divided into regencies, districts, cities, villages, community groups, and neighborhood groups.
Steps to Create a Provinces of Indonesia Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Indonesia Provinces.” Use the search bar for quicker results.
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, or Custom Colors From Spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”